Let us help you get started!!!
Our mission here at Equine Alchemy is to hold the sacred space for you to see your life, behavior patterns, and assumptions in a way that will give you the information you need for action toward living the life and business of your dreams!
We provide an evolutionary path of personal awareness. We believe that coaching with horses is a sacred calling and we want to do our part in raising the consciousness of the human race by helping as many people as possible through this work.
We support you to move into the Sacred Space of Possibility and from there…well, we’ve discovered anything is possible!
Equine Assisted Coach Training Certification
This pathway is for you if you are ready to commit to the deepest, most transformative work of your life! International Coach Federation accredited coaching and facilitation training is for the individual who…
♥ Wants a career in the field of personal and professional transformation!
♥ Is ready to break free of their own self-imposed limitations.
♥Understands that their soul’s work requires a ‘herd’ of support and guidance.
The Alchemy of Conscious Leadership!
♥ A Non-predatory Approach to Social Intelligence, Leadership and Innovation.
♥ How to turn “difficult conversations” into trust-building opportunities.
♥ How to engage “Emotional Heroism” – Power combined with Compassion in challenging situations.
Conscious Creation Business Development!
Success is a two part journey and client attraction is as much of an ‘inside job’ as it is about practical applications. While the external manifestation may change over time, your internal core is your constant guide.
- Embody who you are and manifest this clearly in your work.
- Discover the perfect client for you to serve.
- Become crystal clear on the gifts you offer.
- Co-create and collaborate with other brilliant, evolutionaries like yourself!
Transformation Rarely Happens in Minutes…
The Commitment is Ongoing.
When we, Schelli and Lisa, decided to work together, we knew that Equine Alchemy had to be not only the utmost valuable for you; it had to be an extension of who we are.
Some of the questions we ask ourselves and answer on a regular basis that help keep us on course with what we deliver to you and how we embody our work are…
Q: What are our core gifts, biggest strengths and assets?
A: Core Gifts:
- Creating an abundant and sustainable Equine Assisted Coaching Practice through combining ICF Coaching and Equine Facilitated Learning.
- Facilitating and holding the sacred space of possibility and transformation with and without horses.
A: Strengths and Assets:
- 25 years of business coaching and consulting globally with corporations, big and small businesses and solopreneurs.
- We are fun!!! Humor is one of our core values!
- We believe this work is sacred.
- We are living exactly what we love and bring that possibility to you!
Q: What do you want to be known for? What is the primary message or big picture vision you want to convey in your life?
A: Known As…
- The experts, go-to people and standard in Equine Assisted Coaching.
- The quintessential professional women who had the vulnerability and courage to step into their transformation and as a result are doing what they love.
A: Perceived and Experienced…
- The real things, what you see is what you get.
- Sherpas, guides–not gurus.
- The ultimate experience in consensual learning and accountability.
- Authentic; they walk and live their talk.
- Safe, safe, safe to be challenged, challenged and challenged.
- Along with the horses, an impeccably clear mirror for just what you need to see.
Q: What motivates us to do this work?
A: The way it makes us feel; joy, peace, on fire, passionate, grief, courage, vulnerability, delight, love, abundant, whole.
Are you ready to ask YOURSELF these questions? Are you ready for your answers?
We are!! Let’s have a conversation…
“THE EXPERIENCE” 2017
“THE EXPERIENCE” 2018 (in Raleigh, NC unless otherwise noted)
- January 27-29
- February 14-16 (New Mexico)
- March 17-19
- May 5-7
- July 11-13 (New Mexico)
- August 4-6
- October 27 – 29
- December 8-10
“The Five Roles of a Master Herder”
3-days with Linda Kohanov
May 25 – 27, 2017 – Raleigh, NC
Sold – Out!
“It has been life-altering for me.”
I thought I knew everything there is to be known about being present and relating well with others. I didn’t think a horse could teach me anything new. I was in for a surprise! The horse I worked with turned out to be my greatest teacher and coach. He called me out when I went into my head and taught me new ways of relating and connecting with him. I also experienced personal boundaries at a whole new level. As a result of this experience, I find myself showing up more fully with the important people in my life. I highly recommend Lisa and her equine experience. It has been life-altering for me.
“…I now measure my life in terms of before Lisa Murrell’s exquisite equine experience and what now comes afterwards.”
“There are some moments in life, rare and precious, that are truly transformational. For me, I now measure my life in terms of before Lisa Murrell’s exquisite equine experience and what now comes afterwards. If you are a coach who wants to take your practice to a transcendent place,… or an individual who yearns to find a way of being graceful and easy in the world, then Lisa’s equine coaches are the ones who can take you there.”