Let us help you get started!!!
Our mission here at Equine Alchemy is to hold the sacred space for you to see your life, behavior patterns, and assumptions in a way that will give you the information you need for action toward living the life and business of your dreams!
We provide an evolutionary path of personal awareness. We believe that coaching with horses is a sacred calling and we want to do our part in raising the consciousness of the human race by helping as many people as possible through this work.
We support you to move into the Sacred Space of Possibility and from there…well, we’ve discovered anything is possible!
Equine Assisted Coach Training Certification
This pathway is for you if you are ready to commit to the deepest, most transformative work of your life! International Coach Federation accredited coaching and facilitation training is for the individual who…
♥ Wants a career in the field of personal and professional transformation!
♥ Is ready to break free of their own self-imposed limitations.
♥Understands that their soul’s work requires a ‘herd’ of support and guidance.
Equine Assisted Leadership Development!
A necessary step toward leadership and performance enhancement is recognizing the authentic leadership roles that people naturally assume in any given situation, and strengthening the additional roles needed to inspire and deliver excellence.
Equine Alchemy Leadership Development Experience….
♥ Is built upon evidence-based concepts through 20 years of global corporate leadership development, executive coaching and organization development.
♥ Integrates Linda Kohanov’s 5 Roles of the Master Herder Leadership Model.
♥ Results in higher performing teams.
Sacred Possibilities~ A Deep Dive into Self
Life is different now. Have you noticed? Our existence requires more from us than we’ve known in recent history. It requires awareness, consciousness, clarity, self care and commitment to self. It requires what I call ‘Personal Leadership’. To do this, we need connection and community. Join the Alchemy of Possibilities and…
- Connect with the part of you that you’ve forgotten exists
- Re-member who you always were and still are
- Integrate and establish yourself in wholeness-spiritually, emotionally and physically
- Reveal and release old patterns and beliefs that keep you away from your power and truth
- Accept and immerse yourself in your inner knowing, wisdom and power
- Live your life and relationships from here
Transformation Rarely Happens in Minutes…
The Commitment is Ongoing.
When Lisa began Equine Alchemy she knew it had to be not only the utmost valuable for you; it had to be an extension of who she is.
Some of the questions she asks herself and answers on a regular basis that help keep her on course with what she delivers to you and how she embodies her work are…
Q: What are her core gifts, biggest strengths and assets?
A: Core Gifts:
- Creating an abundant and sustainable Equine Assisted Coaching Practice through combining ICF Coaching and Equine Facilitated Learning.
- Facilitating and holding the sacred space of possibility and transformation with and without horses.
A: Strengths and Assets:
- 25 years of business coaching and consulting globally with corporations, big and small businesses and solopreneurs.
- She loves fun!!! Humor is one of her core values!
- She believes this work is sacred.
- She is living exactly what she loves and brings that possibility to you!
Q: What does she want to be known for? What is the primary message or big picture vision she wants to convey in your life?
A: Known As…
- The expert, go-to person, herd and standard in Equine Assisted Coaching.
- The quintessential professional woman who had the vulnerability and courage to step into her transformation and as a result is doing what she loves.
A: Perceived and Experienced as…
- The real thing, what you see is what you get.
- A sherpa, guide–not guru.
- The ultimate experience in consensual learning and accountability.
- Authentic; she walks and lives her talk.
- Safe, safe, safe to be challenged, challenged and challenged.
- Along with the horses, an impeccably clear mirror for just what you need to see.
Q: What motivates her to do this work?
A: The way it makes her feel; joy, peace, on fire, passionate, grief, courage, vulnerability, delight, love, abundant, whole.
Are you ready to ask YOURSELF these questions? Are you ready for your answers?
We are!! Let’s have a conversation…
“Linda Kohanov’s THE 5 Roles of a Master Herder”
October 29-31 Atlanta, GA
“It has been life-altering for me.”
I thought I knew everything there is to be known about being present and relating well with others. I didn’t think a horse could teach me anything new. I was in for a surprise! The horse I worked with turned out to be my greatest teacher and coach. He called me out when I went into my head and taught me new ways of relating and connecting with him. I also experienced personal boundaries at a whole new level. As a result of this experience, I find myself showing up more fully with the important people in my life. I highly recommend Lisa and her equine experience. It has been life-altering for me.
“…I now measure my life in terms of before Lisa Murrell’s exquisite equine experience and what now comes afterwards.”
“There are some moments in life, rare and precious, that are truly transformational. For me, I now measure my life in terms of before Lisa Murrell’s exquisite equine experience and what now comes afterwards. If you are a coach who wants to take your practice to a transcendent place,… or an individual who yearns to find a way of being graceful and easy in the world, then Lisa’s equine coaches are the ones who can take you there.”