Equine Alchemy presents
“The Five Roles of a Master Herder”
A Revolutionary Model for Socially Intelligent Leadership
with LINDA KOHANOV
A three-day Master Class on how free, empowered people can navigate our constantly changing social and economic climates.
May 25-27, 2017 in Raleigh, NC
In this three day, in-depth workshop, bestselling author Linda Kohanov combines tools from her two latest works, The Power of the Herd and The Five Roles of a Master Herder. Participants will receive copies of both books, and practice skills featured in each through a powerful combination of equine-facilitated learning activities and step-by-step processes that help people take these principles back to the human world.
Master Herders exhibit a sophisticated understanding of leadership and group cohesion as they move through seasonal grazing lands, facing predators, and dealing with changing climates/resources along the way.
“Leaders, Dominants, Sentinels and Nurturer/Companions are all crucial to herd cohesiveness,” Linda writes. “Humans need to separate predatory power from the other four roles. When used consciously and judiciously, the Predator role keeps life in balance with available resources. But for the most part, it is important to employ the Dominant, Leader, Sentinel and Nurturer/ Companion roles in their non-predatory forms.”
“A seminal masterpiece, Linda Kohanov’s ‘The Five Roles of a Master Herder’ is a treasure of enlightened insights on how the nature of horse sense can help us find our balance between the lion and the lamb. Far beyond mere feel-good metaphors and self-help clichés, Kohanov clearly defines how nonpredatory power can lead to an evolved level of emotional heroism and the genuinely empathetic emotional intelligence needed to heal a world suffering a crisis of predatory leaders. A must-read for anyone looking to light the way forward in a darkening, increasingly out-of-control world.”
— Chris Irwin, author of Horses Don’t Lie and Dancing with Your Dark Horse
During these 3 days…
Day One: The Five Roles of a Master Herder classroom skill building workshop in which Linda offers practical tools for taking horse-inspired wisdom back to the human world.
Days 2/3: In-depth application and practice of these skills through a powerful combination of equine-facilitated learning activities and step-by-step processes that help people take these principles back to the human world.
During Day One Classroom Workshop you will…
- Take the Master Herder Professional Assessment and receive coaching in how to interpret the results.
- Discover the benefits and challenges of each role, as well as why balancing all five of the roles is necessary to success in your personal as well as professional life.
- Learn innovative skills for handling conflict and for motivating and empowering others.
During Days Two & Three of the Workshop you will…
- Work with the Equine Alchemy Herd to learn how to enhance and embody the Five Roles of a Master Herder.
- Engage in equine experiences to practice several key skills featured in the 12 Power of the Herd Guiding Principles.
- Be safely challenged and efficiently taught by Linda and the horses the more advanced skills of the Master Herder.
There are three options for your participation:
Click the payment plan beneath the option for participation below that best suits your budget!
Option #3 – The Fly-on-the-Wall/Auditor Experience includes:
- Classroom day with Linda (includes lunch)
- 2 full days of auditing Linda and the participants (lunches on your own)
- Maximum # of participants is 6
The Fly-on-the-Wall/Auditor – Full Pay $1047 – Best Price