“Wow! I’m still savoring all that we Experienced this past weekend with the Equine Alchemy community. You are Masterful coaches and a ton of fun! I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to be coached by you!
The way I engage with horses, my family, friends and clients is changed, for the better, because of what I learned at Equine Alchemy.” ~ Dena Doyle, Health & Wellness Coach, Cary, NC.
This workshop is designed for the individual who…
- Yearns for profound insight into their own psycho-spiritual behavior.
- Has always wanted to just have a one time experience with the horses to see what’s it’s all about.
- Wonders if Equine Assisted Coaching and or Equine Facilitation is the right career path for them.
- Seeks professional continuing education credits through an extraordinary life experience.
‘The Experience’ allows for a full immersion into our Equine Facilitated Learning (EFL) program founded on the basic Eponaquest skills and tools. These tools have been integrated with the Equine Alchemy coaching model in order for you to experience a fundamental understanding of our philosophy of becoming a certified Equine Assisted Coach.
This is a deep transformational experience that you will never forget.
- Use emotion as information.
- Access a more authentic, creative presence.
- Recognize and move beyond conditioned behaviors and thought patterns.
- Explore Setting Boundaries: establishing and maintaining clear and consistent personal space.
- Learn how to use a Body Scan: using the body as a sensing device.
- Experience hands-on activities with horses as guides.
- Developing essential skills for building Authentic Community.
Your experience is 2 full days with the horses! Here’s what it looks like…
- Begin around 8:30.
- Experiences with and without the horses.
- Lunch on your own.
- Experiences with and without the horses.
- Closing around 4:30 depending upon the heat, cold and light.
- Includes options for private coaching, with and without horses, Noetic Balancing, and Natural Horsemanship with Lisa. (more info will be sent after you register).
Each moment is designed to very gradually increase your awareness and presence so that you and the horses are on the same page! We use specific tools and experiences that you can take home and begin using immediately!
The Investment – $550
“THE EXPERIENCE“ 2019
- January 31-Feb 1 Atlanta
- March 14-15 New Mexico
- April 11-12 Atlanta
- May 2-3 New York
- July 11-12 New York
- August 8-9 New York
- Sept. 12-13 Atlanta
- Dec. 5-6 Atlanta
(Healthy snacks are provided. Lunches and lodging are on your own)
Do you wonder if Equine Assisted Coaching and or Equine Facilitation is the right career path for you?
This workshop offers the time to ‘explore’ this career path without a major commitment!
Do you seek professional continuing education credits through an extraordinary life experience?
This 2-day workshop offers 16 professional continuing education units for existng certified coaches!
Do you yearn for profound insight into your own psycho-spiritual behavior?
Spend 2 days with the herd and discover more about your own strengths and ‘super powers’ than years of talk coaching, books and seminars will ever provide!
The Experience allows for a full immersion into our Equine Facilitated Learning (EFL) program founded on the basic Eponaquest skills and tools.
These tools have been integrated with the Equine Alchemy coaching model in order for you to experience a fundamental understanding of our philosophy of becoming a certified Equine Assisted Coach. This workshop includes the basic philosophies, skills and activities required to prepare you for advanced work in equine facilitation and coaching.
Approved Accredited Programming of the International Coach Federation
We’ll share with you our 25+ Years of Coaching Individuals and Groups in Personal and Business Success from all around the world!
Equine Alchemy is the “integration” of coaching and equine facilitated learning.
Horse Wisdom and Insights from Equine Alchemy Approach to Equine Guided Learning
You will experience the integration of Equine Alchemy’s approach, (including the basics of Eponaquest), to equine guided learning with the core competencies of the ICF to create a whole new level of Equine Assisted Coaching to achieve personal and professional transformation!
What Will You Come Away With?
- The basics of team development dynamics and their application with horses.
- Critical aspects of leadership for individuals and teams for optimal performance.
- Experience and effectiveness in using MetaSystem Integrated Strategies and Equine Alchemy's Leadership Coaching System incorporating Linda Kohanov's 5 Roles of the Master Herder.
- Logistics of workshop delivery, including debriefing activities and capturing issues, discoveries, actions and strengths.
- Program design and selecting horse activities to meet client goals.
- Certification and credibility you need to differentiate yourself from others who offer Leadership with Horses.
- A sustainable offer to the corporate world that will pay for you and your horses what you both deserve!
So that you can...
- Meet your clients where they are; with knowledge, experience and confidence.
- Develop the coaching and organization development skills you need to add real value to your clients.
- Continue to powerfully move the work of leadership and horses forward through evidence based leadership and team building methodologies.
- Four online lessons live with Lisa (all are recorded with transcripts!)
- Two 3-Day Intensives with the Horses, including The 5 Roles of the Master Herder
- Equine Alchemy's Proprietary Personal Leadership Assessment
- Equine Assisted Leadership Development Play Book
- Possibility of supporting Lisa on a Leadership Team Intervention
(Depending upon Schedules and Bookings)
“Working with the horses…was one of the best experiences I’ve had in terms of gaining immediate and unbiased feedback.”
“While I had an idea around the concept of leadership and horses, I didn't really know what to expect. The exercises we did became very clear metaphors for how my team currently approaches tasks. The horses are better feedback mechanisms with respect to leadership assessment than any manufactured management tool. It was great learning.” ~
Let us help you get started!!!
Our mission at Equine Alchemy is to hold the sacred space for you to see your life, behavior patterns, and assumptions in a way that will give you the information you need for action toward living the life and business of your dreams!
We provide an evolutionary path of personal awareness. We believe that coaching with horses is a sacred calling and we want to do our part in raising the consciousness of the human race by helping as many people as possible through this work.
We support you to move into the Sacred Space of Possibility and from there…well, we've discovered anything is possible!
Equine Assisted Coach Training Certification
This pathway is for you if you are ready to commit to the deepest, most transformative work of your life! International Coach Federation accredited coaching and facilitation training is for the individual who...
♥ Wants a career in the field of personal and professional transformation!
♥ Is ready to break free of their own self-imposed limitations.
♥Understands that their soul's work requires a 'herd' of support and guidance.
Equine Assisted Leadership Development!
A necessary step toward leadership and performance enhancement is recognizing the authentic leadership roles that people naturally assume in any given situation, and strengthening the additional roles needed to inspire and deliver excellence.
Equine Alchemy Leadership Development Experience....
♥ Is built upon evidence-based concepts through 20 years of global corporate leadership development, executive coaching and organization development.
♥ Integrates Linda Kohanov's 5 Roles of the Master Herder Leadership Model.
♥ Results in higher performing teams.
Sacred Possibilities~ A Deep Dive into Self
Life is different now. Have you noticed? Our existence requires more from us than we've known in recent history. It requires awareness, consciousness, clarity, self care and commitment to self. It requires what I call 'Personal Leadership'. To do this, we need connection and community. Join the Alchemy of Possibilities and...
- Connect with the part of you that you've forgotten exists
- Re-member who you always were and still are
- Integrate and establish yourself in wholeness-spiritually, emotionally and physically
- Reveal and release old patterns and beliefs that keep you away from your power and truth
- Accept and immerse yourself in your inner knowing, wisdom and power
- Live your life and relationships from here
Transformation Rarely Happens in Minutes...
The Commitment is Ongoing.
When Lisa began Equine Alchemy she knew it had to be not only the utmost valuable for you; it had to be an extension of who she is.
Some of the questions she asks herself and answers on a regular basis that help keep her on course with what she delivers to you and how she embodies her work are…
Q: What are her core gifts, biggest strengths and assets?
A: Core Gifts:
- Creating an abundant and sustainable Equine Assisted Coaching Practice through combining ICF Coaching and Equine Facilitated Learning.
- Facilitating and holding the sacred space of possibility and transformation with and without horses.
A: Strengths and Assets:
- 25 years of business coaching and consulting globally with corporations, big and small businesses and solopreneurs.
- She loves fun!!! Humor is one of her core values!
- She believes this work is sacred.
- She is living exactly what she loves and brings that possibility to you!
Q: What does she want to be known for? What is the primary message or big picture vision she wants to convey in your life?
A: Known As...
- The expert, go-to person, herd and standard in Equine Assisted Coaching.
- The quintessential professional woman who had the vulnerability and courage to step into her transformation and as a result is doing what she loves.
A: Perceived and Experienced as...
- The real thing, what you see is what you get.
- A sherpa, guide--not guru.
- The ultimate experience in consensual learning and accountability.
- Authentic; she walks and lives her talk.
- Safe, safe, safe to be challenged, challenged and challenged.
- Along with the horses, an impeccably clear mirror for just what you need to see.
Q: What motivates her to do this work?
A: The way it makes her feel; joy, peace, on fire, passionate, grief, courage, vulnerability, delight, love, abundant, whole.
Are you ready to ask YOURSELF these questions? Are you ready for your answers?
We are!! Let's have a conversation...
"THE EXPERIENCE" 2019
- January 31-Feb 2 Atlanta
- March 14-16 NM
- May 2-4 New York
- July 11-13 New York
- August 8-10 New York
"It has been life-altering for me."
I thought I knew everything there is to be known about being present and relating well with others. I didn't think a horse could teach me anything new. I was in for a surprise! The horse I worked with turned out to be my greatest teacher and coach. He called me out when I went into my head and taught me new ways of relating and connecting with him. I also experienced personal boundaries at a whole new level. As a result of this experience, I find myself showing up more fully with the important people in my life. I highly recommend Lisa and her equine experience. It has been life-altering for me.
"…I now measure my life in terms of before Lisa Murrell's exquisite equine experience and what now comes afterwards."
"There are some moments in life, rare and precious, that are truly transformational. For me, I now measure my life in terms of before Lisa Murrell's exquisite equine experience and what now comes afterwards. If you are a coach who wants to take your practice to a transcendent place,… or an individual who yearns to find a way of being graceful and easy in the world, then Lisa's equine coaches are the ones who can take you there."