“Wow! I’m still savoring all that we Experienced this past weekend with the Equine Alchemy community. You are Masterful coaches and a ton of fun! I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to be coached by you!
The way I engage with horses, my family, friends and clients is changed, for the better, because of what I learned at Equine Alchemy.” ~ Dena Doyle, Health & Wellness Coach, Cary, NC.
This workshop is designed for the individual who…
- Yearns for profound insight into their own psycho-spiritual behavior.
- Has always wanted to just have a one time experience with the horses to see what’s it’s all about.
- Wonders if Equine Assisted Coaching and or Equine Facilitation is the right career path for them.
- Seeks professional continuing education credits through an extraordinary life experience.
‘The Experience’ allows for a full immersion into our Equine Facilitated Learning (EFL) program founded on the basic Eponaquest skills and tools. These tools have been integrated with the Equine Alchemy coaching model in order for you to experience a fundamental understanding of our philosophy of becoming a certified Equine Assisted Coach.
My first workshop with Equine Alchemy was absolutely transformative! I’m so thankful I said YES to this weekend! As hard as it was to step away from family and responsibility…, it was absolutely crucial for me to experience myself in a new way, and get amazing perspective and feedback from my coaches (and horses!). I now have a SOLID FRAMEWORK for relating to people and myself with presence, boundaries, communication and connection, all thanks to the #equinefacilitatedlearning model that has been enhanced by the incredibly warm, radiant and wise master coach, Lisa Murrell!
I highly recommend her workshops and programs if you feel like stepping into the best version of you!
- Use emotion as information.
- Access a more authentic, creative presence.
- Recognize and move beyond conditioned behaviors and thought patterns.
- Explore Setting Boundaries: establishing and maintaining clear and consistent personal space.
- Learn how to use a Body Scan: using the body as a sensing device.
- Experience hands-on activities with horses as guides.
- Developing essential skills for building Authentic Community.
Your experience is 2 full days with the horses! Here’s what it looks like…
- Begin around 8:30.
- Experiences with and without the horses.
- Lunch on your own.
- Experiences with and without the horses.
- Closing around 4:30 depending upon the heat, cold and light.
- Includes options for private coaching, with and without horses, Noetic Balancing, and Natural Horsemanship with Lisa. (more info will be sent after you register).
Each moment is designed to very gradually increase your awareness and presence so that you and the horses are on the same page! We use specific tools and experiences that you can take home and begin using immediately!
“THE EXPERIENCE“ 2020
January 24/25 Phoenix
March 6/7 Phoenix
April 24/25 New Mexico
(Healthy snacks are provided. Lunches and lodging are on your own)
Do you wonder if Equine Assisted Coaching and or Equine Facilitation is the right career path for you?
This workshop offers the time to ‘explore’ this career path without a major commitment!
Do you seek professional continuing education credits through an extraordinary life experience?
This 2-day workshop offers 16 professional continuing education units for existng certified coaches!
Do you yearn for profound insight into your own psycho-spiritual behavior?
Spend 2 days with the herd and discover more about your own strengths and ‘super powers’ than years of talk coaching, books and seminars will ever provide!
The Experience allows for a full immersion into our Equine Facilitated Learning (EFL) program founded on the basic Eponaquest skills and tools.
These tools have been integrated with the Equine Alchemy coaching model in order for you to experience a fundamental understanding of our philosophy of becoming a certified Equine Assisted Coach. This workshop includes the basic philosophies, skills and activities required to prepare you for advanced work in equine facilitation and coaching.
Approved Accredited Programming of the International Coach Federation
We’ll share with you our 25+ Years of Coaching Individuals and Groups in Personal and Business Success from all around the world!
Equine Alchemy is the “integration” of coaching and equine facilitated learning.
Horse Wisdom and Insights from Equine Alchemy Approach to Equine Guided Learning
You will experience the integration of Equine Alchemy’s approach, (including the basics of Eponaquest), to equine guided learning with the core competencies of the ICF to create a whole new level of Equine Assisted Coaching to achieve personal and professional transformation!