Thank you for joining me for
an introduction to Equine Alchemy!
You will grow and expand
through this transformational experience.
- An Introduction to Equine Assisted Learning.
- To experience the powerful work of developing yourself through the horse / human relationship.
- To experience an application of ICF Core Competencies.
- Riding Between the Worlds—Linda Kohanov (Intro and Chapter 1)
- The Language of Emotions—Karla McLaren (pgs. 3 – 37)
- Plan to arrive by 4:00 pm on the first day.
- We will work until 6:30 and have dinner at 7:00 at a local restaurant.
- Arrive 8:15 each morning; for coffee and snacks and begin at 8:30.
- We will end between 4:30 and 5:00 pm on the two days in between
- If you decide to join the entire course, you will stay through noon, the last day.
Please schedule your travel accordingly.
Morning beverages, water and light snacks will be available throughout the day. Lunches will be on you, and we will have them brought in or go out. We do our best to have healthy options for most everyone. However, if you have dietary restrictions or allergies it is important that you bring what you need with you.
Climate: Each location is quite seasonal. In the spring, bring layers, in the summer temps can be hot so be sure to bring hats and dress accordingly. It is very HUMID in NY and Georgia. We will have plenty of water.
Attire: Plan to dress in layers if you don’t want sun. Wear boots appropriate for being with horses, (waterproof is best). Hat, gloves, scarf and lip protection, sunscreen.
Getting to the Workshop:
Depending on the workshop you have chosen, logistics will vary.
New Mexico Logistics:
10138 Bosque Circle NW, Albuquerque, NM 87114
505-414-8467 (use this number only if you get lost)
Start/End Times: Arrive at 8:00 AM for coffee and tea. Will will end around 5:00 PM each day.
The closest airport is Albuquerque (ABQ),
approximately 30 minutes to Guadalupe Stables.
Where to Stay:
|Chocolate Turtle Bed & Breakfast
1098 West Meadowlark Lane
Corrales, NM 87048
|The Sandhill Crane Bed & Breakfast
389 Camino Hermosa
Corrales, NM 87048
Los Poblanos Historic Inn and Organic Farm
|Rio Rancho Inn on NM 528 in Rio Rancho
There is a great Airbnb that everyone loves.
|There are many conventional hotels near including
Extended Stay America.
New York Logistics:
5 Seelbach Lane, Staatsburg NY 12580
There are many airports to get here. While some are closer, they will probably be more expensive. You need to rent/share a car to get the Rhinebeck, NY which is where you will be staying. My favorite is Albany of the smaller airports, but you can’t beat Newark from my perspective. It is easier than driving in NYC traffic and is still economical.
- Albany, about 90 min.
- Westchester, about 90 min.
- Stewart Newburgh, about 60 min.
- New York La Guardia, about 20 hours.New York Kennedy, about 2+ hours.
- Newark, New Jersey, about 2+ hours.
Where to stay: All of these are about 15 min from the barn and in the quaint historic town of Rhinebeck, NY.
There are conventional hotels in Kingston, NY, about 35 minutes away from the barn.
Diane Loffmin, Meadow Run Farm
Barn address: 1879 Barnesville Rd., Griffin GA 30224
Directions from the airport to the barn: I-75 South to exit 205. Take a right off the exit ramp onto GA-16. Go about 4.5 miles to the first stoplight, take a left onto High Falls Rd. Go about 1.2 miles and take the second right onto Barnesville Rd. Go about 3.6 miles (you’ll pass Chappell Mill Rd on the left then immediately pass Swint Rd on the right). Turn left onto the dirt driveway across from the brick ranch house (Your GPS may call this Cain St. but there is no street sign. There will be a sign for Meadow Run Farm at the entrance to the drive). Drive up and go through the gate. Head toward the barn on the left past the arena.
Where to Stay:
Griffin (22 minutes to farm)
Country Inn and Suites, 1900 North Expressway, Griffin 770-228-9799 4/7.5 Free Breakfast, suites, indoor pool From $78
Comfort Inn and Suites (Choice Hotels), 1906 N. Expressway, Griffin 770-285-0767 4.5/8.5 Free Breakfast, Fitness center From $85
Baymont Inn and Suites (Wyndham), 2007 N. Expressway, Griffin 800-337-0300 4/8.2 Free Breakfast, pool, exercise room; motel format From $78
Locust Grove (20 minutes- this is the easiest from the airport)
Comfort Suites, 4699 Bill Gardner Pkwy, Locust Grove 678-827-7700 4.5/8.6 Indoor pool, Free Breakfast, exercise room, easiest access From $99
Holiday Inn Express, 4832 Bill Gardner Pkwy, Locust Grove 678-583-8088 3.7/7.3 Free Breakfast, Indoor pool, exercise room, micro and fridge, From $85
Red Roof Inn, 4840 Bill Gardner Pkwy, Locust Grove 678-583-0004 4/7.8 Free Breakfast, Micro and fridge, exercise room From $75
Ramada Limited, 197 Stanley K. Tanger Blvd, Locust Grove 770-898-1216 4/7.6 Free Breakfast, indoor pool, exercise room From $68
Let us help you get started!!!
Our mission at Equine Alchemy is to hold the sacred space for you to see your life, behavior patterns, and assumptions in a way that will give you the information you need for action toward living the life and business of your dreams!
We provide an evolutionary path of personal awareness. We believe that coaching with horses is a sacred calling and we want to do our part in raising the consciousness of the human race by helping as many people as possible through this work.
We support you to move into the Sacred Space of Possibility and from there…well, we've discovered anything is possible!
Equine Assisted Coach Training Certification
This pathway is for you if you are ready to commit to the deepest, most transformative work of your life! International Coach Federation accredited coaching and facilitation training is for the individual who...
♥ Wants a career in the field of personal and professional transformation!
♥ Is ready to break free of their own self-imposed limitations.
♥Understands that their soul's work requires a 'herd' of support and guidance.
Equine Assisted Leadership Development!
A necessary step toward leadership and performance enhancement is recognizing the authentic leadership roles that people naturally assume in any given situation, and strengthening the additional roles needed to inspire and deliver excellence.
Equine Alchemy Leadership Development Experience....
♥ Is built upon evidence-based concepts through 20 years of global corporate leadership development, executive coaching and organization development.
♥ Integrates Linda Kohanov's 5 Roles of the Master Herder Leadership Model.
♥ Results in higher performing teams.
Sacred Possibilities~ A Deep Dive into Self
Life is different now. Have you noticed? Our existence requires more from us than we've known in recent history. It requires awareness, consciousness, clarity, self care and commitment to self. It requires what I call 'Personal Leadership'. To do this, we need connection and community. Join the Alchemy of Possibilities and...
- Connect with the part of you that you've forgotten exists
- Re-member who you always were and still are
- Integrate and establish yourself in wholeness-spiritually, emotionally and physically
- Reveal and release old patterns and beliefs that keep you away from your power and truth
- Accept and immerse yourself in your inner knowing, wisdom and power
- Live your life and relationships from here
Transformation Rarely Happens in Minutes...
The Commitment is Ongoing.
When Lisa began Equine Alchemy she knew it had to be not only the utmost valuable for you; it had to be an extension of who she is.
Some of the questions she asks herself and answers on a regular basis that help keep her on course with what she delivers to you and how she embodies her work are…
Q: What are her core gifts, biggest strengths and assets?
A: Core Gifts:
- Creating an abundant and sustainable Equine Assisted Coaching Practice through combining ICF Coaching and Equine Facilitated Learning.
- Facilitating and holding the sacred space of possibility and transformation with and without horses.
A: Strengths and Assets:
- 25 years of business coaching and consulting globally with corporations, big and small businesses and solopreneurs.
- She loves fun!!! Humor is one of her core values!
- She believes this work is sacred.
- She is living exactly what she loves and brings that possibility to you!
Q: What does she want to be known for? What is the primary message or big picture vision she wants to convey in your life?
A: Known As...
- The expert, go-to person, herd and standard in Equine Assisted Coaching.
- The quintessential professional woman who had the vulnerability and courage to step into her transformation and as a result is doing what she loves.
A: Perceived and Experienced as...
- The real thing, what you see is what you get.
- A sherpa, guide--not guru.
- The ultimate experience in consensual learning and accountability.
- Authentic; she walks and lives her talk.
- Safe, safe, safe to be challenged, challenged and challenged.
- Along with the horses, an impeccably clear mirror for just what you need to see.
Q: What motivates her to do this work?
A: The way it makes her feel; joy, peace, on fire, passionate, grief, courage, vulnerability, delight, love, abundant, whole.
Are you ready to ask YOURSELF these questions? Are you ready for your answers?
We are!! Let's have a conversation...
"THE EXPERIENCE" 2019
- January 31-Feb 2 Atlanta
- March 14-16 NM
- May 2-4 New York
- July 11-13 New York
- August 8-10 New York
"It has been life-altering for me."
I thought I knew everything there is to be known about being present and relating well with others. I didn't think a horse could teach me anything new. I was in for a surprise! The horse I worked with turned out to be my greatest teacher and coach. He called me out when I went into my head and taught me new ways of relating and connecting with him. I also experienced personal boundaries at a whole new level. As a result of this experience, I find myself showing up more fully with the important people in my life. I highly recommend Lisa and her equine experience. It has been life-altering for me.
"…I now measure my life in terms of before Lisa Murrell's exquisite equine experience and what now comes afterwards."
"There are some moments in life, rare and precious, that are truly transformational. For me, I now measure my life in terms of before Lisa Murrell's exquisite equine experience and what now comes afterwards. If you are a coach who wants to take your practice to a transcendent place,… or an individual who yearns to find a way of being graceful and easy in the world, then Lisa's equine coaches are the ones who can take you there."