Equine Alchemy’s Advanced Equine Leadership and Team Development Certification
- Designed to give you the skills and experience you need to…Specifically create value for the small business or corporate client
- Generate profitability for you
Equine Assisted Leadership Development and Team Coaching!
Who is this for?
This Advanced Leadership and Team Development Certification is for EFL practitioners who have already completed an Equine Facilitated Certification, are currently a coach or Leadership educator.
Anna Novaes, Big Four Consulting Firm Learning Specialist
Equine Alchemy offers an opportunity to advance your journey of self-discovery with masterful coaching from humans and horses to inspire and move your services to a higher level of value. You will learn to combine authenticity, power and EFL experience with Leadership and Team Development skills, enabling you to support growth and sustainability of businesses, the fabric of our society.
- The basics of team development dynamics and their application with horses.
- Critical aspects of leadership for individuals and teams for optimal performance.
- Experience and effectiveness in using MetaSystem Integrated Strategies and Equine Alchemy’s Leadership Coaching System incorporating Linda Kohanov’s 5 Roles of the Master Herder.
- Logistics of workshop delivery, including debriefing activities and capturing issues, discoveries, actions and strengths.
- Program design and selecting horse activities to meet client goals.
- Certification and credibility you need to differentiate yourself from others who offer Leadership with Horses.
- A sustainable offer to the corporate world that will pay for you and your horses what you both deserve!
Equine Alchemy’s Equine Assisted Leadership Development Certification meets a critical need in helping today’s organizations develop conscious leaders. In weekly ninety minute classes, information imparted was both comprehensive and well presented, using cutting edge leadership theories and assessment tools. Two three day on-sites provided for practical application of newly learned skills using case studies as well as the opportunity to coach employees of a large tech company. Lisa has a deep respect for the horses with whom we partnered; their teachings were acknowledged and honored throughout the program. The course has given me the skills and confidence to expanding my EFL practice towards helping organizational leaders navigate through change.
“While I had an idea around the concept of leadership and horses, I didn’t really know what to expect. The exercises we did became very clear metaphors for how my team currently approaches tasks. The horses are better feedback mechanisms with respect to leadership assessment than any manufactured management tool. It was great learning.” ~
So that you can…
- Meet your clients where they are; with knowledge, experience and confidence.
- Develop the coaching and organization development skills you need to add real value to your clients.
- Continue to powerfully move the work of leadership and horses forward through evidence based leadership and team building methodologies.
- Two months of online lessons; (all are recorded!)
- Three-Day Intensive with the Horses
- Five Roles of the Master Herder (3 day intensive)
- Equine Alchemy’s Proprietary Personal Leadership Assessment
- Equine Assisted Leadership Development Play Book
- Possibility of supporting Lisa on a Leadership Intervention
(Depending upon Schedules and Bookings)
Lisa Murrell knows how to work with businesses, organizations and teams. With her background in Psychology and graduate work in Human Resources and Organization Development at Columbia University, she specializes in coaching c-level executives and their teams to move their leadership skills, innovation and productivity to the highest potential. She began integrating horses into this work in 2009.
Her 20 years of experience working in the corporate world confirm that Leadership and Team Development with horses is the powerful Leadership Change that businesses and corporations in our society so desperately need.
“…A fascinating approach to managing and participating in team projects and matrix organizations. The workshop, led by Lisa Murrell, allowed us to explore the five roles by observing and working directly with a great herd of horses and understand the fluidity of the rules, where our natural roles come to play, and how to read and understand where our colleagues are. Take the evaluation and identify your role in your professional herd – take the workshop and become a better leader and manager!”
Robert Wysocki, Program Manager, Military Apprenticeship Program, Amazon Web Services
Due to the incredible feeback and success of this program Lisa is offering this incredible
and completely unique experience again in 2021!
- Six Online classes begin July 21st through August 25th.
- Intensive & 5 Roles of the Master Herder with horses September 7-9.
In Equine Alchemy’s Advanced Equine Assisted Leadership Development Certification, she combines her experience and publishing in Experiential Learning with her Equine Assisted Coaching and Leadership Skills to create a program that has never been done before!!
The investment for this advanced 2 month experience is $2497.
(This course qualifies for Advanced Certification for Equine Alchemy Graduates.)
Ready to jump in? Register Here…
“Is it possible, I asked myself, that I am being summoned from some deep and holy place within? Am I being asked to enter a passage in the Spiritual life, the journey from false self to true self? Am I being asked to dismantle old masks and patterns and unfold a deeper, more authentic self, the one I intended to be? Am I being compelled to disturb my inner universe in quest of the undiscovered being who clamors from within? ” ~Sue Monk Kidd
Our mission here at Equine Alchemy is to hold the sacred space for you to see your life, behavior patterns, and assumptions in a way that will give you the information you need for action toward living the life and business of your dreams!
We support you to move into the Sacred Space of Possibility through coaching and horses.
From there …well, we’ve discovered anything is possible!